Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-Day

It is my brother's birthday and I made him something. An eskimo calculator.... and it works. I guess it would help if you know him. But he likes math, 42 and my nickname for him is eskimo. Which in highschool I thought was so clever because it is mike backwards with an extra s and o...
Other than that I think I finished my Muffin piece. I was not really excited about how it turned out... but we move on I guess. But I made a list of all the wonderful valentine's food puns I have thought of and people have given to me. I want more though...

Baby without I'm muffin
I loaf you
I'll give you olive my love
When I am not with you I falafel
Take another little pizza my heart
You really know how to make a mango wild
Being with you is just grape
Orange you glad we are together
I'm you biggest flan

I thought there were more but that's all I have for now.

5 comments:

twchrist said...

What a precious face on that eskilator.
Adore the puns!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

That calculator is out of control!!!

"Good news for you on valentines day: it's nacho baby."

Jules said...

Lovely as always!

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Technology Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

UK Dissertations