Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Working Summer

I worked on some more animations for swisscom in the past couple months. Here is one of them.


There have been so many projects this summer. Here is a new piece I did for the WWA Gallery in Culver City for their "Curiosity Cabinet"

It is called "Pining". If you are interested in it for sale at WWA Gallery.

And lastly, I have been working on designing characters and costumes for Himmelfahrtskommando a film directed my good friend Dennis. I have been drawing, organizing, buying, sewing for the past months and we are finally shooting. I have been on and off set for the past couple week have it has been amazing. Here is one on the characters Fiona.
I am so happy with all the crew and support we have gotten for the movie. It is going to be really amazing.

No comments: