Monday, September 26, 2011

Winter Walter

Making new things.
I have lived in Southern California for most of my life. Cold weather is not something I am so familiar with. Last winter was a little rough for me, now living in a country where you actually have to wear winter coat. So in preparation for the cold I have made a companion.


Winter Walter: warm weather wisher. His mother was a yeti but no one is quite sure what his father was. He is dressed right for the winter months and you pull his tail he plays some music for a calming journey. He is for sale. Feel free to contact me if you are interested: Dbuerli at yahoo.com

3 comments:

J. A. W. Cooper said...

I shat myself thoroughly when I saw this. I absolutely can not live without it. What is the price? (Not the friend price, I wanna pay the REAL price for this beauty.)

I'll be waiting here with baited breath and poopy pants for your reply.
Email me @:jawcooper@gmail.com

John Sweeney said...

This is awesome!!! I want to ride it!

abigoy said...

i want to have him as a pet!